Sunday, December 14, 2008

No Lord, any thing but that!!! Part 2

It appears that the story is to be continued.... Why???

When arriving there it was just as I had suspected. We filled the necessary paper work and then came the question. what do you want with these boys? I could tell that the police officer wanted to see justice served. In spite of that I told them that I had gotten a very large amount of my things back and that the boys were being very helpful.I told them that I for saw that they were going to have many problems with the people that they sold my stuff to and felt that, that in itself was a very good punishment.
With all that said I told them that I would not press charges and that they could let the boys go. I also had asked if I could see Baptist because I still had some questions for him.
I found out that he was no longer there but transferred to another place about 30min away. But I of course really wanted to talk to him I asked them to please take me to him. after arriving there I was able to see Baptist but not really take to him much. I did how ever tell him that I forgave him and that I did not hold anything against him. Letting him know that I had told the police that he was free to go. He was very happy of course, then time was up... I was able to add that I wanted to talk with him when he was out! It is not easy to talk when having people hanging over your shoulder.
When I was on my way back to Kigali I was informed that Baptist would be moved to one of the near by prison's the following day. I was a bit confused but it some how confirmed my thinking. No matter what I said it was not going to change what was happening to Baptist. They did not want him to go free! He would go to prison and for how long?? I have no idea... one of the officers mentioned that it should be about a month.
I don't know Gods plan for this and what will happen in the future to Baptist.
What I do know is that my heart has changed and I have and am ready to do that what God has told me to do. I think often of Baptist and what he must be going through in this moment. I was told that his wife is carrying his baby right now.I pray often for the both of them!

This is why I say it is to be Continued.... Only God now knows the out come!

No comments: