Sunday, May 31, 2009

Survey Say's..... God!!!!

Wow.... You know my last entry about my story coming back from Rwanda to Burundi??

It has been very interesting at peoples responses when I tell that story, I already knew that the Lord had to have helped me but little did I know how God it was...

In just the last week or two I have had more than three different people tell me either their own story or ones that they have heard about having to stay the night on the side of the road or having to turn around and going to find a hotel or guest house somewhere. I have a real understanding now that it is really not easy to get through that road during curtain hours of the day....Also of the dangers that have been known to happen along the same road.

Thank you God for your Angel's that helped guide me through that almost impossible task. With you Lord all things are possible!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then again I'm very high right now