Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I HAVE A DREAM... Part 2

I am sorry, let me correct my self. The dream I had was on Nov.26, 2004 not 2003.

It started off at this big piece of land that had palm trees on it. I could see this really huge building and also a bunch of small houses every where. There were lots of little black children running around.
The land was located at the water front. I saw Astrid and I, standing around us were two or three black women and one black man.
In front of the huge building laid a large tree on the ground and on it sat a bunch of black children and also some white as well. They had apparently just arrived at the place and we were going through the process to decide who we could keep and who we would have to send away. They had walked for about 10km to get to us. The black man that was with us began to explain to me that we could only accept 8 to 9 children. On the other hand Astrid and the black women with us strongly disagreed saying, it would not be fair and that we should not have to choose…Astrid then told me that I could not turn any away that we have to keep them all.

It seemed like the right thing to do so I told every one they could stay. At this the black man became very forceful and kept insisting we can only accept 8to9. at one point I actually had to fight him forcing him to leave.
I remember that in one part of the dream I saw this black woman and with her were two military guys.
They kept going into bad situations and taking or ripping the little children away from the situations they were in then would bring them all to us.

Now this is where the dream had stopped for now. I had woken up around two in the morning.
While I was lying there I began to pray over that dream asking the Lord that if this is him, then please let it come and may nothing hold it back. I remembered back to a vision I had once had about a city filled with children. It was called Miebobo city, or street kid city. I asked the Lord if this was the place he just showed me in the dream. Is this the city filled with the least of these? I asked the Lord if he could change the name of the place because “street kid city” just sounds so negative. There has to be some thing better than that.
At this I drifted back to sleep and was taken to where I could see a sun set over lake Kivu (the lake that runs between Rwanda and DRC). I kept hearing over and over again the words “Where Heaven Touches Earth”.
Then I woke up and immediately praised God, knowing that this was to be the name of that land in the dream.

Since that time the Lord has taken me back to Heaven Touching Earth on more than one occasion.

One time I happened to be inside that huge building that was on the land. It was filled with children and people, all were worshiping God intensely many on there faces weeping. Then I saw Jesus, he was walking among them. He started touching them, and I could see bondages, sicknesses, and trauma just falling off of them.

Right now this place is a dream, it is a vision that has been started by God him self.

But one day, one day soon Heaven Touching Earth will be a reality and I’m not talking about one location but the Lord has shown me that he is going to place them in four locations around the country. Places that will facilitate his presence to come down. Places where Heaven will touch earth and all who are there will be made whole!!!!

Rwanda prepare your self!! The Glory of the Lord is coming! He is going to bind up the broken hearted, bring recovery of sight to the blind, bring freedom to the captives. He is coming, and all who call on him will be made whole. Oh Rwanda don’t get weary, though it teary wait for it. For it will surly come!!!!

You know what’s scary? What is really scary? To many this is a huge thing but believe me this is just the beginning of the Lords plans. I am forever humbled to think that he is even allowing me to participate in such a thing. Then he tells me that if I want, I can have front row seats… Part of me wants to pack my bags and run. The other part sits and cries out to God. Why me???? What do I have??? What the hell do you see in little old me??

The Lord tells me, “Because you dare to dream with me! The pages of your life are blank and you don’t try to fill them in your self but allow me to write what I want. Now you must trust in me, that what I write, I will make come to pass.”

You know the truth is that Most of the time, I don’t know how to go forward. Yet some how some way the Lord is getting me from step to step, and I stand amazed in his Presence my Jesus the Nazarene.

So at this I bid you a good night, it is late for me now and I am going to get some sleep.
In Kin Rwandan you would say “iroti mana” or “Dream God”

No comments: