Saturday, August 23, 2008

For the loss of Contact!!!!

As many of you know on March thirty first one of our staff robbed us and took just about every thing. He has disappeared and the police have yet to find him. Please be praying with us that he will be caught.
With in all of the missing items one of those things was our lap top that had all of our contacts gathered over the years. Any CD's with the backed up info was also taken.

This is a very great loss to us!!! It means that unless I have gotten an email from you in the last three to four months I have no way of contacting you. So it is not that I don't think about you or that I have written you off. I simply just don't have any of my friends email any more.

If you read this and have not heard from me in a while, I beg you to get back in touch with me. If you know any one that knows me please send me their email so that I can reestablish contact with them as well.
Thank you so much for your prayers, friendship, and support of what God is doing in Rwanda!
God bless you and I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Tim Reed said...

WE love you and your family Trav. We are prayin for you. let me know if you need any of mine or my families contact info #s or emails.
-Tim

Anonymous said...

Wow man... love the new look and feel! Keep up the good work!

Sligers